Mint Hemlock Yoga Mat
Restore you body with a Mint Hemlock yoga mat featuring the TeaScape, Mint Hemlock, by Jennie Traill Schaeffer. A visit to this waterfall always grounds me, produces a sense of awe and wonder of what nature is capable of. Mint, which is the tea flavor under the watercolor, has rejuvenating and energizing properties - much the same as the power of a waterfall. The waterfall was inspired by Hemlock Falls, located in South Mountain Reservation, a nature preserve in Essex County, NJ, shared between Millburn, Maplewood, South Orange and West Orange, but it could be located within any woodland forest.
- 24” wide x 70” long x 1/4” thick (6.36mm)
- Includes 1.5” woven polyester carrying strap
- Design on the front with white on the back
- Heavy duty, but lightweight at 3.6lbs
- Latex-free and free of heavy metals
- Printed with vegan inks
If no inventory is listed, mats will be ordered and printed on demand.