Painting Flowers in Watercolors Workshop
Get lost in a bouquet of Wildly Florals, using watercolor. Each student will learn through Jennie's demos and guidance to watercolor their own bud vase of flowers, arranged by Wildly Florals of South Orange, NJ.
- Get comfortable painting from an arrangement in real life
- Learn to structure a composition using thumbnails
- Improve sighting and mixing of colors
- Leave the workshop with a painting and the bud vase of flowers to keep
- Enjoy painting in a safe and shady backyard.
- Motivate yourself to paint with the support of peers and an experienced artist, in real life.
DATE: Saturday, September 12th
HOURS: 2 - 4pm
LOCATION: private backyard in West Orange, address to be given after enrollment
MAX 8 Students
$65 (includes the flower arrangement)
Bring your own supplies (list provided upon enrollment). Contact me with any concerns.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
We will be following social distancing and mask wearing (see below). PLEASE complete and return the enrollment form.
An address will be supplied upon enrollment.
Due to the intimate nature of lessons through TraillWorks, lessons are non-refundable. Sessions must be used within the time frame of the package purchased. When a student enrolls in a group and the group doesn’t have the enrollment to run, a refund will be made.
We will make every effort to maintaining social distancing during class.
All students are required to wear a mask, along with the instructor.
A bathroom is available for emergencies only.
Please bring water to stay hydrated, and any bug spray to stay comfortable.
Hand sanitizer will be available.
If you are feeling any Covid symptoms, please do not come to class.